A fellow blogger Davina reminded me of an old story about a race between a motor boat and a sailboat and who will win. The sail boat wins every time – if the race is long enough, right?
Any Fuel Source from Outside of me will at some point Disappoint, Run Out, or Feel Empty.
Made me think, (Thanks, Davina) – What do I energize with?
- Do I need Approval from others- to provide my energy?
- Do I get my energy by taking other’s? By putting them down, showing dis-approval, winning arguments, or “giving them” low-self-esteem so that I can have “high-self-esteem” I merely become an energy vampire and suck theirs to supply me with false strength!
- Do I use the dis-likes and Drama of others to energize MY day and how I feel?
- Like a motor’s heated, working piston do I Push Against something to drive myself forward?
- Does my greatest Energy come from that which is easiest, and Universal and given to all freely?
- Do I allow Sleep to help me sail thru refreshed and invigorated and focused?
- Do I allow the invisible winds of Emptiness to fill my sails thru meditation?
- Do I allow the Inspiration of Awe and Gratitude to fuel me?
- Do I see myself AS the sail, and KNOW that the Universe has my back!!
If you’re feeling out of gas, check your fuel source.
If the tank says Empty, what will you fill it up with?