The Miss Universe pageant is rapidly approaching and I’m getting excited. OK, let me rephrase that… I’m hoping there will be big changes this year.
I want to see the appropriate respect and congratulations go to the REAL forces that are responsible for those lovely looking bodies parading around on stage! Did you know for each contestant, or any person, most of what you are staring at isn’t even “Human”?
- Dr. Buckman of Human Wildlife, says that “of those 100 trillion cells inside the average human frame, only about 10 trillion are Human cells.” Which means in our very own body – “we are out numbered by other species 9-1…The bulk you see is mostly bacteria, parasites, and other bystanders looking for a free ride.” The Most Parasitic Ass-emblage Prize should go to one of them, don’t you think?
- In Quantum Healing, Dr. Deepak Chopra reminds us that “Ninety-eight percent of the atoms in your body were not there a year ago….and, that you have a new liver every six weeks.” So, the new prize for the Most Talented Group of New Atoms will go to…
- Did you know you are born with 300 bones and an adult only has 206 bones? Maybe that’s the skinny one’s secret! I can already hear a contestant whining… “No wonder that bitch, I mean – dear contestant – weighs so little, she was supposed to be in a different bone-count category than me! It’s just not fair!”
- According to Bruce Lipton in Biology of Belief the “Entire cellular lining of your gut is replaced every 72 hours.” Going forward the Universe committee will enforce an “Absolutely NO Photo shopped Endoscopy or Colonoscopy Report Tolerated” Policy.
- Spontaneous Evolution says the number of “individual cells in the human body is greater than the total number of humans on 7,000 Earths!” Staggering number, huh? The new award will have to compare “How many Earth Populations are you able to hide in your skimpy two piece bathing suit.”
- Remember too, that those contestants fart as well as you do. (Yup, I said fart.) Congratulations on the Flatulations! We’ve got to Thank and Support those billions of bacteria that metabolize sulphur-containing amino acids that make your farts stink. (My wife says I should be a contestant as I’m Well-Endowed.. there. Bummer.)
- Should we begin to also count the thousands of Nutrinos that just zipped right through their ears, in between their atoms, and kept going through the earth? Finally, some truth to the seemingly empty-headed Contestant stigma…
- No more sunscreen will be needed as those carefully cultivated suntans just won’t count anymore. They will now give credit and Respect for the Bio-photon Light producing bacteria that also resides in a human framework. The Most Glowing Contestant Award will be given to…
Overall, this is just a reminder to all of us, that we are no more our body today, than we are our body from 10 days ago or 10 years ago. So, why give IT so much of the attention? Give the inner, everlasting YOU, some of that attention.
Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh says we are all made of “non-Us” elements, like the flower is made of non-flower elements but of Earth or Cosmos materials. Just as Earth is non – Earth materials but made of Universe materials.
Each of us should win the Miss/Mr Universe Pageant!
We each contain the Universe. We each are built by a Universe.