“Turn Left here,” she said as she pointed Right. I turned Right.
Good job. Like any good listener, I ignored her words, and did what she Wanted, NOT what she Said.
The Universe does the same. The words we utter in asking, begging, inquiring, thanking or cursing all fall on deaf ears.
– NEWS FLASH – The Universe has no ears. Why would it?
IF the Universal Source Energy, (Chi, Prana, Yesod, God – you pick a Label you feel comfortable with) had ears what would it hear?
- Would it only hear one language?
- Would it listen to the language of the lonely wolf howling, or only the words of the whale trying to find a mate across miles of ocean?
- Would it only hear the words of the most Holy Person, or the most Needy, or the most Grateful?
- Would it have to hear ALL sounds vocalized by everything?
Do you think the Universal Energy responds only to what we call, and what we create, as Sound waves? Or do you think the Universe responds to a different frequency? Something more than what is meant for an ear?
Is the silent prayer powerless against a spoken one? Is a spoken one useless against a chanted or sung one? Words are for ears only.
The empty repetition of Affirmations, the emotionless reciting of Prayers, or the shallow verbal expression of Words – they are all for Ears only. It is the Emotion behind those prayers, affirmations and thoughts that have transmitted value.
Just like the part of Energy that resides in us. We may hear a wolf or a whale’s sound, but who does not FEEL something in it? We may not understand a Language, but we usually Feel the emotion, such as from a foreigner while we are traveling. We may look at a wordless picture and yet birth many emotions, that further create a thousand words.
Be aware of ALL your communications.
Are you speaking words for ears while your real communication represents something else?
Do you know which will be answered?