OK, here’s what it’s all about. The real key in life is your Momentum.
Allow me to re-hash a little 8th grade Science, and then to hack it with an updated Quantum dimension to it. Hang tough, it’ll be a quick lesson, and the best part is that the only Test is your own life. (In other words -YOU are the only grader of your test!)
The classical equation for Momentum = Mass x Velocity. (Oh no. Memories of chalkboards, boxes with directional arrows, and acne all just darted across my brain. Ugh. – OK, stay with me. This simple equation has the power to completely rock your life, if you are willing.)
Thanks to science, we all realize now that Thoughts have Mass. We are beginning to find ways to measure the activity of Thoughts. From EEGs (Electroencephalograms) to Delta or Theta brain waves we are able to measure some forms of thought waves. A wave is just physical vibrational energy, like a Sound wave that moves against your eardrum.
You are producing magnetic wavelengths that the latest MEG (Magneto-Encephalography) and SQUIDS (Superconducting Quantum Interference Devices) register as your brain activity as it is broadcast out into its environment.
Beyond the measurable quantifying of Thought, is being aware of your thoughts as you think them. Sometimes, we can even “feel” them from others:
- Ever feel someone staring at you?
- Ever feel something was “off” about someone?
- Ever feel the energy spike up or down when someone walked into a room?
- Maybe feel when someone was “just thinking of you, or was just going to call you”?
Velocity in this equation is simply used to define the rate at which something changes its position through time- meaning “how often does it happen”. aka How often do you think the thought?
The directional Momentum in your Life = Your Thoughts (Mass) x (Velocity) the number of times you think them.
Science has just become your most powerful and fun tool in your life!
This is how you can change, or add, Momentum into whatever you want. Remember that Momentum Allows Your Orchestration.
Stop. Really let this equation sink in. Think about it. It’s just another way of understanding all those “Secrets” passed down through the ages.
- “With our thoughts, we make our world.”
- “As you sow, so shall you reap.”
- “Whether you think you can or think you can’t – you’re probably right.”
- Your Mass (thoughts) multiplied by Velocity (how often) equals your Momentum in your life.
You have now taken an antiquated three dimensional equation for Momentum of an object and applied a new quantum multi-dimensional look at it. Welcome to the evolution of practical science for living.
Take a look at your Thoughts, how often you have them or how often you change them, and you’ll see what Momentum you have, and where you’re going.
Class Dismissed, and you’ve Graduated! WOOO-HOOO!!!
In upcoming blogs we’ll look at the amazingly simple power that you have in this equation, on a day-to-day basis:
- We’ll discuss and examine How and Where “Belief” falls into the equation, and Why it is such an important variable.
- We’ll look at How to change either Variable in the equation to produce a different Momentum in your life – for those that are Willing.
- We’ll even look at the variable of Mass and Velocity and which one is the easier or more powerful variable in order to get your Momentum rolling faster or slower on any subject.
For now, just Relax. Know that you’ve just added one of the most powerful tools in the Universe into your very own toolbox.
Enjoy The Ride YOU Create. You Can Build The Momentum You Want!!