Let’s be honest, the treadmill sucks!
However, once you have a momentum going, a repeated pattern of muscle movement, it almost takes more energy and thought to actually STOP your legs. You find that at some point, the Momentum that you created carries you.
A some point, we’ve created and let our own Momentum carry us on almost every subject in our life.
Think about the last time you said “That person, barking dog, political party, job, etc… is driving me crazy.” The word “driving”- pop – instantly shows some hidden Momentum.
What you have focused on is a repeated action or a thought or a person and, like the treadmill, your focused energy is NOW carrying you! That single action, look, or comment becomes your “hot button” that was just waiting to be tapped or pushed, to reveal a behind-the-scenes Momentum in you.
It may be too fast, too slow or exactly what you want – but Everything has a Momentum.
For example, do you;
- Love Fridays and hate Mondays?
- Sometimes feel you’re “going nowhere” in life despite constantly busy?
- Feel that your health and financial status remain the same no matter what you try?
- Occasionally say, “Oh, I hate when that happens”, or “when They do that!”
- Have knee-jerk reaction to particular words or phrases?
- Crave a good night’s sleep?
- Continue to attract the same kind of people into your life,wanted or unwanted?
We have given everything in our life a Momentum of it’s own. Our responsibility is to see it. Our POWER is in our free will to decide whether it’s taking us where we want to go, or not.
Albert Einstein said “No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.” In other words, to keep getting more of the same, keep thinking the same way.
You have the power to change your life. Be willing to look at your own Momentum.
Lots more information on How to Change Momentum in your life, in future blogs. Enjoy.